Charmeuse silk (also known as crepe backed satin) is a dream fabric for skin and hair.
- Silk prevents knotting, matting and bedhead hair
- It is naturally hypoallergenic
- Silk soothes and reduces Contact Dermatitis (Eczema)
- Silk regulates temperature
- It is anti-aging
- Silk has a protein structure similar to human hair
- The process of making silk thread is chemical free
- The charmeuse weave creates a lustrous, smooth, slippery surface
Read more about the natural properties and benefits of silk here.
See the incredible results of sleeping on silk pillowcases and sheets here.